Monday, December 5, 2011

anger problem spreading violently

I was at a show last saturday night and feeling like shit.My temper was going upside down and unwanted thoughts fucked with my head.Until a friend of mine came and we started talking about a thing called "good intention".My nerves calmed down and finally i got the chance to have a good time and enjoy everything that was going on at the time(well not all of them cause my temper is something i still cant explain).
Having good intentions when you aproach people and situations is a basic way to enjoy every moment of your life,even the worst of them.I m not that kind of person that i always carry good intentions with me .My nerves are in a big time trouble.I cant control them and sometimes i aproach people in a very bad and maybe offensive way.i wish i could stop it right now cause as it gets worse it just makes me hate myself.I hope as time passes by i ll try more and more to carry on such intentions and maybe then my temper is going to find some balance.In the meantime i gotta play some Ceremony..
Fighting against generations of wrong
we have an anger problem spreading violently
it started with a kiss from the mouth of a gun
now we're cutting at our wrists
spilling all that we loathe
empty bottles with awful feeling
keep bad memories as my closest friends

4 comments:

  1. the secret is when you are going to do something, either aproach people or situations, you shouldn't take your whole life with you. Every people you meet and every situation deserves a fresh start. New people and new situations are not new if you already put an outcome on them. If you are always angry, then this is a sign from your self that something is bothering you and something is wrong. You should search inside you, do not search for answers thou, instead seek to understant your self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the times i take most parts of my life with me and thats never working in a good way even though its pretty hard not to do it cause your past is something you always carry with you,especially if you re a person attached to it.Cursing for the bad moments and missing the good ones.I hope you understand.
    As for the part of self-searching and understanding is something i try to do .I m on my way but in this certain period of my life all feelings are mixed up.I just try to see what i really want from life,from me and from others.Making a clear vision of what are my real feelings for others.
    I really appreciate your comment and thanx for the interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't be hard on yourself. The past shape us and sets the rules for who we are. the past is a puzzle for all of us, a broken mirror, if you try to put the pieces together you'll cut yourself, but as you change it's shape, you change also with it. My advice is let the past be the past, we all have it, for some it's nice for others it's a curse, in the end thou you just fight with yourself. Even when you miss the old good times, it's not the past the real cause. It's the spark inside you that wants to relive them, even if you don't have the same people or the same situations around, the main factor that made you live this moments was you, back then did you were thinking about the past? my guess is that you didn't, you just lived the moments. the best way to do this, is just to stop thinking about it. fight and control your inner demons, you can't kill them, they are a part of you, they are you. So relax, stay calm, reset your thoughts, be happy that you have a past but don't live in it, live in your dreams instead, and the best way to live them is by planning the future. In the end you just need to be at peace with you and the world would change around you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can get over it.i just need to relax a litle bit.Whatever this may mean.I ve been thinking about most of the things you ve mentioned
    i ll get mine!

    ReplyDelete