Monday, August 20, 2012

πανκ ροκ

Finally some punk rock bands that caught my attention.The war goes on hail from denmark and they carry members from the almighty hjertestop and no hope for the kids.I remember hanging with friends at a beach in  Saronida,the holy deep south,and bak one of my friends had some songs of this band on his cellphone but at that particular moment i didnt gave em any chance.I just downloaded their demo and they blew me fuckin brains out.They carry a lot of sad basslines and catchy choruses and their lyrics deal with negativity and deppression.Great success.



Neon Piss hail from california and they deliver an amazing melancholic punk rock vibration.Imagine the adolescents and wipers.There are a thousand bands out there playing this type of punk and in my opinion its great cause most of them are doin it the good way.   http://neonpiss.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment